Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to our class blog!

I am so excited about this school year! I have greatly enjoyed the first month of school. It has been fun getting to know all of the kiddos. We have an amazing class full of smarty pants! ;) This is going to be such a fun year and it will be fun to watch how much we learn in first grade.

Question for my friends:

  • What has been your favorite activity in first grade so far this year?

(Click the comment link and write you answer there. Don't forget to only use your initials when you sign.)

6 comments:

  1. I like writers workshop because I like to write my thoughts in the journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cc says her favorite activity so far this year science. Science was really fun because she got to taste the skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like readers workshop because I have a book that is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite activity was the five senses. I really liked tasting the Skittles. They were dlishus!

    B.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.z. said.. I like math workshop because mrs. davis read us a books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite activity was Readers Workshop because I like to draw.

    M M

    ReplyDelete